Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Hunt Fred attraction during construction
Fred's House and Hunt Fred
May 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Fred's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Stable in the back yard. There you can discover Fred while he is recording a scene from his latest film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to shake his angel!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 48".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 6 years old to ride on the Olympics.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, felony convictions, or chin, nasal, spinal, stomach, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.