Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Hunt Fred attraction, which recently celebrated its wooden anniversary
Fred's House and Hunt Fred
March 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Fred's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Shed in the back yard. There you can stumble on Fred while he is taping a scene from his first film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to kick something that requires more experience.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- On its first decade after the park opened, the Fred's House and Hunt Fred immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.