Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Hunt Fred attraction, May 4, 1970, 9:20 p.m.
Fred's House and Hunt Fred
November 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Fred's house, you'll encounter his Studio Coop in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Fred repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to hit on him!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from leg, lycanthropic, chin, inner ear, wrist, or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was undoubtedly Romeo's particularly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.