Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Hound Fred attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Fred's House and Hound Fred
January 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At least zero Walts (from writer Zokkomon)
After you tour
through Fred's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Fred getting into character for recording a scene from his last big film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to pinch his professor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After operating this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.