Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Hound Fred attraction at midday
Fred's House and Hound Fred
March 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Fred's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Stable in the "back yard". There you can see Fred finishing recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will pick on boys.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.