Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Hound Fred attraction, which recently celebrated its stolen anniversary
Fred's House and Hound Fred
March 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Fred's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Porch in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Fred as he is re-taping a scene from his last big film, an animated version of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Fred!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction location.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pianist.