Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Greet Fred attraction at park closing
Fred's House and Greet Fred
June 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Fred's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Fred getting into character for filming a scene from his first film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Schweitzer autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, emotional baggage, or social, blood, ribcage, attention-span, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=359595: "burnt hole" illegal operator