Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Disarm Fred thrill ride, realistically sailing in the shrouded park light
Fred's House and Disarm Fred
February 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Fred's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Silo in the back yard. There you can find Fred once again animating a scene from her last big film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After continuing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Oswald the Lucky Rabbit photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should avoid this thrill ride.
- Strollers will become wedged in this thrill ride's vehicles.
- This is the only thrill ride in the park on which a glimpse of Dale can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.