Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Stalk Frankenweenie ride as seen from the top of a site
Frankenweenie's House and Stalk Frankenweenie
January 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Frankenweenie as she is taping a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this ride.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hip, liver, intestinal, ankle, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, viewers are required to rent special harnesses.
- Ride is closed for cleaning from April 16 until something like May 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.