Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Seat Frankenweenie attraction, rapidly working in the morning sunlight
Frankenweenie's House and Seat Frankenweenie
October 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge teacups
After you walk
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Frankenweenie getting into character for filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Traveler. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing or stomach problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.