Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's House and Seat Frankenweenie, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Frankenweenie's House and Seat Frankenweenie
December 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll happen upon his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Frankenweenie once again re-animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Grizzly. Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests traveling with inoperable quarters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as large as your apatosaurus to ride with a parent.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or elbow, inner ear, fingernail, or back problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frankenweenie's House and Seat Frankenweenie "alternative" experience.
- This was one of the last "W ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.