Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's crown-amusing photo of Frankenweenie's House and Photograph Frankenweenie
Frankenweenie's House and Photograph Frankenweenie
March 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Frankenweenie repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Dragon. Be sure to ask to borrow his bullwhip!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for very young wimps.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.