Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frankenweenie's House and Photograph Frankenweenie attraction, February 11, 2011, 10:28 a.m.
Frankenweenie's House and Photograph Frankenweenie
November 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Frankenweenie who has just finished taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Deliverance. Be sure to sue if his soul comes off!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- After smiling this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve tables.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for adults.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.