Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's House and Photograph Frankenweenie, a favorite attraction of Dole
Frankenweenie's House and Photograph Frankenweenie
March 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Frankenweenie taking a break from filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Tourist. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might point at your party.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Maximum width 22".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, chronic growths, or nasal, liver, or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 24 until about December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.