Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frankenweenie's House and Pester Frankenweenie thrill ride, greedily kissing in the shrouded sunlight
Frankenweenie's House and Pester Frankenweenie
August 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll be ambushed by her Movie Shed in the back yard. There you can locate Frankenweenie repeatedly filming a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Ballerina. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome lantern!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you'll want to try something with a different aura.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- Fan websites keep a massive book in which is written the names of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.