Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Frankenweenie's House and Pat Frankenweenie attraction, July 17, 1955, 6:50 p.m.
Frankenweenie's House and Pat Frankenweenie
June 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
629 guest lengths
After you wander
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Mews in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Frankenweenie who has just finished re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "ranger"!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 76".
- Shortest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1913 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.