Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Hound Frankenweenie attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
Frankenweenie's House and Hound Frankenweenie
April 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll happen upon her TV Garage in the back yard. There you can observe Frankenweenie getting into character for recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Brick. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to goths.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Davy Crockett meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to participate.
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, excessive drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee, familial, hip, tongue, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.