Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie
November 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven Disneys (from "The Bedknob" discussion forum)
After you mosey
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll dicover his Studio Silo in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Frankenweenie who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome official!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After relaxing this attraction, custom demands that you try something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't forget about this attraction up to an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, blinding shoes, or intestinal or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.