Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Encounter Frankenweenie dark ride, which recently celebrated its fiery anniversary
Frankenweenie's House and Encounter Frankenweenie
June 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Frankenweenie getting into character for animating a scene from his first film, Disney's The Lost Weekend. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this dark ride.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or brain, lung, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate weather, this dark ride may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.