Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Encounter Frankenweenie attraction at night
Frankenweenie's House and Encounter Frankenweenie
August 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Ten mouse ears
After you wander
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Frankenweenie repeatedly re-filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Merry-go-round. Be sure to pinch her stove!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.