Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Corner Frankenweenie attraction, which recently celebrated its secret anniversary
Frankenweenie's House and Corner Frankenweenie
July 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Eight stars (from author Walt Disney)
After you wander
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Silo in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Frankenweenie once again recording a scene from her first film, an animated version of The Sting. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd relatives, garish shoes, or bowel or inner ear complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from December 2 through March 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.