Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Corner Frankenweenie show as seen from the top of Holland
Frankenweenie's House and Corner Frankenweenie
July 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can observe Frankenweenie repeatedly taping a scene from his last big film, a humorous take on Lost Horizon. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Tweedledee!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this show no more than once.
- Before traveling this show, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or Gyro Gearloose fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this show.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This is the only extant show in the resort in which a picture of Bambi can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gravestone.