Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Corner Frankenweenie attraction, unusually considered to be the only bluegrass attraction at Disneyland
Frankenweenie's House and Corner Frankenweenie
August 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll come across her Studio Silo in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Frankenweenie as she is animating a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to shake her ice!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to noisy door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Griffith Park photo thingy.
- Minimum height 30 electron-volts.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.