Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Tweet Frank attraction, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Frank's House and Tweet Frank
October 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction mouse ears
After you wander
through Frank's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Garage in the "back yard". There you can observe Frank as she is taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may vacuum if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum IQ 104.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are the realm of lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.