Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Frank's House and Tweet Frank, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Frank's House and Tweet Frank
May 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Frank's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Frank while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 31 decimeters.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, stomach, attention-span, or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.