Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Frank's House and Tweet Frank when it's not bathed in tarps
Frank's House and Tweet Frank
February 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Frank's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Frank as he is animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Frank!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Tigger meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for consumers.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.