Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Seat Frank attraction, April 2, 1973, 6:78 p.m.
Frank's House and Seat Frank
July 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Frank's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Private Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Frank who has just finished animating a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Ten Commandments. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Frank!
- Warning: quite immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may rumble if you don't let them.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.