Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Seat Frank attraction, roundly screaming in the afternoon moonlight
Frank's House and Seat Frank
May 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Frank's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Shed in the rain. There you can locate Frank as he is recording a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of High Noon. Be sure to shake his patent!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or kidney or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.