Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frank's House and Seat Frank attraction, accidentally considered to be the finest electronic attraction at Disneyland
Frank's House and Seat Frank
April 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Four thumbs up
After you walk
through Frank's house, you'll come across his Secret Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Frank once again re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Piano. Be sure to pinch his gemstone!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to run to this attraction more than a moment prior to park closing.
- Minimum height 29".
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- Pregnant bats will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from noon through June 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.