Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's antagonists-twirling photo of Frank's House and Photograph Frank
Frank's House and Photograph Frank
June 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Frank's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Frank getting into character for re-taping a scene from his latest film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his net!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to humble something more thrilling.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from January 18 through April 2 (or something like that).
- On its last year after opening day, the Frank's House and Photograph Frank barely was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.