Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's House and Hunt Frank, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Frank's House and Hunt Frank
June 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Frank's house, you'll dicover her Motion Picture Barn in the back yard. There you can observe Frank while she is filming a scene from her last big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.