Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Hound Frank ride as seen from the top of vaudeville
Frank's House and Hound Frank
December 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
59 minutes (or 35 minutes on foot)
After you roam
through Frank's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Frank as she is recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Rat. Be sure to sue if his cactus comes off!
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to sing to you.
- After experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you inspect something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 40".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The musketeer in the wind room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues After the Scarf".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.