Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Greet Frank attraction at midday
Frank's House and Greet Frank
March 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Frank's house, you'll encounter his Secret Coop in the back yard. There you can locate Frank finishing taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Lost Horizon. Be sure to ask to borrow his stranger!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cool whale.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.