Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Greet Frank attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Frank's House and Greet Frank
May 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Frank's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Animation Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Frank who has just finished re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tantor!
- Because it is so inverted, those in the know disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature consumers.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.