Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Frank's House and Corner Frank when it's shrounded in tarps
Frank's House and Corner Frank
November 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third fairies
After you meander
through Frank's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Porch in the "back yard". There you can see Frank once again re-taping a scene from his latest film, Disney's Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Frank!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- Before suing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve horseshoes.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your bar to participate.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.