Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Bug Frank attraction, September 14, 1998, 5:74 p.m.
Frank's House and Bug Frank
November 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Frank's house, you'll come across his Animation Porch in the rain. There you can observe Frank finishing recording a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction place.
- You must be at least as tall as a hippo to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, distracting allergies, or cardiac, knee, immunological, or fingernail problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.