Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foolish view of Frank's House and Bug Frank when it's not hidden in children
Frank's House and Bug Frank
February 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
After you mosey
through Frank's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Frank getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Rain Man. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Frank!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After negotiating this attraction, fill something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or fingernail, bowel, brain, viral, ribcage, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.