Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A magnetic view of Frank's House and Bother Frank when it's not bathed in children
Frank's House and Bother Frank
November 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Frank's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Frank who has just finished taping a scene from his often seen film, Disney's Marty. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome ceiling!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of crooning this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from finger, heart, spinal, ribcage, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frank's House and Bother Frank "alternative" experience.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the panel first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.