Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Photograph Flintheart ride during refurbishment
Flintheart's House and Photograph Flintheart
August 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Flintheart's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Shed in the "back yard". There you can locate Flintheart while he is filming a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of floating this ride, go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tooth.