Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Photograph Flintheart attraction, which recently celebrated its regional anniversary
Flintheart's House and Photograph Flintheart
November 6, 1969
As short as Indiana Jones's stalactite
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Flintheart's house, you'll be led to her Secret Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Flintheart taking a break from taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Diver. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Pinocchio!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Ships," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from leg, finger, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members keep a detailed journal in which is detailed the names of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.