Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flintheart's House and Pester Flintheart attraction, October 17, 2014, 3:23 p.m.
Flintheart's House and Pester Flintheart
October 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Flintheart's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Movie Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Flintheart repeatedly filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Cab. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome laser!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.