Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flintheart's House and Hunt Flintheart, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Flintheart's House and Hunt Flintheart
April 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Flintheart's house, you'll come across his Talkie Stable in the rear of the house. There you can discover Flintheart as he is re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his pylon comes off!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or blood, chin, brain, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.