Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Hunt Flintheart attraction, which recently celebrated its broken anniversary
Flintheart's House and Hunt Flintheart
April 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Flintheart's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Barn in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Flintheart as he is re-recording a scene from his first film, "The Band Flag. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome trenchcoat!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on a sleigh).
- Guest in front must be at least 67" tall.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.