Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Hunt Flintheart show, which recently celebrated its electronic anniversary
Flintheart's House and Hunt Flintheart
March 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Flintheart's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Mews in the back yard. There you can find Flintheart once again recording a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Bullwhip. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome apatosaurus!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this show.
- Expectant parents should avoid this show.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Show is closed for scheduled maintenance from January 2 until about May 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.