Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Hound Flintheart attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Flintheart's House and Hound Flintheart
March 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Flintheart's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Flintheart repeatedly re-filming a scene from her often seen film, an animated version of The Ten Commandments. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are frightened by attendees, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at various times.
- There is a hidden bathroom obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.