Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Hound Flintheart attraction, daringly sleeping in the morning park light
Flintheart's House and Hound Flintheart
February 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Flintheart's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Porch in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Flintheart as she is re-recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Period. Be sure to ask to borrow her soul!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apprentice.