Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Help Flintheart attraction at midday
Flintheart's House and Help Flintheart
December 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Flintheart's house, you'll dicover her Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Flintheart repeatedly re-taping a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- The letters in "Flintheart's House and Help Flintheart" can be scrambled to spell "Le Ee'opdrtelnslnahrfnu Hhafthstt I Ia."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.