Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Flintheart's House and Help Flintheart, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Flintheart's House and Help Flintheart
November 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
After you roam
through Flintheart's house, you'll come across his Private Silo in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Flintheart who has just finished animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Art Linkletter!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 43 millileagues.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from June 13 until perhaps July 1.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Benji when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.