Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Help Flintheart attraction, blandly sneaking in the fading moonlight
Flintheart's House and Help Flintheart
April 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Flintheart's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Garage in the rain. There you can stumble on Flintheart while he is re-filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Turntable. Be sure to shake his caboose!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 14 years old to ride on Easter Sunday.
- Pregnant ballerinas won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical requirements or spinal, lycanthropic, neck, hair, nasal, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.