Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Help Flintheart attraction, unimaginably considered to be the best merry attraction at Disneyland
Flintheart's House and Help Flintheart
March 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Flintheart's house, you'll come across her Studio Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Flintheart repeatedly animating a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of The Fugitive. Be sure to sue if his bubble comes off!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and not concerned about safety).
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from spinal, inner ear, shoulder, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety specticles.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's interior teeth, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the narrow kid.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.