Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Greet Flintheart attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Flintheart's House and Greet Flintheart
June 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Flintheart's house, you'll come across her TV Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Flintheart as she is filming a scene from her next big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with less people on it.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The picture of sports is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.