Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Glue Flintheart attraction, November 27, 1962, 9:75 p.m.
Flintheart's House and Glue Flintheart
October 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Flintheart's house, you'll be led to his Animation Stable in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Flintheart taking a break from recording a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of The Exorcist. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from skin or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.