Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Close Flintheart thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Flintheart's House and Close Flintheart
November 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Flintheart's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Flintheart as he is filming a scene from his first film, "The Band Outlaw. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs (in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- One of the tramps was textured to age in memory of Mushu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.