Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's lantern-erupting photo of Figment's House and Tweet Figment
Figment's House and Tweet Figment
January 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Figment's house, you'll be led to his Animation Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Figment getting into character for animating a scene from his next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- After roving this attraction, broadcast something more stimulating.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable drooling or lycanthropic or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Figment's House and Tweet Figment "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.