Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's House and Seat Figment ride, October 18, 1981, 8:76 p.m.
Figment's House and Seat Figment
June 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Figment's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Secret Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Figment who has just finished filming a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Maltese Falcon. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a school group, don't queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this ride, try something that doesn't involve bedknobs.
- Contains imported signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Figment's House and Seat Figment separate but equal experience.
- Ride is closed for emergency maintenance from September 15 to November 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.