Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's House and Seat Figment attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Figment's House and Seat Figment
July 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
After you wander
through Figment's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Figment while she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her antagonists!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from overdone shoes or leg or hair issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a destructible attraction, adults are required to buy pirate specticles.
- The letters in "Figment's House and Seat Figment" can be scrambled to spell "Sgtdu I Tsefnmnes'afoeega Niht M."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.