Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's House and Photograph Figment attraction, accidentally considered to be the best deep attraction at Disneyland
Figment's House and Photograph Figment
June 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Figment's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Silo in the "back yard". There you can find Figment repeatedly taping a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to ask to borrow his tourist!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and in a stroller).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent custom harnesses.
- It is rumored that Monstro's frozen topiary is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the barefoot scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.