Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's House and Broadcast Figment attraction, trickily considered to be the best carefree attraction at Disneyland
Figment's House and Broadcast Figment
January 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Figment's house, you'll dicover his TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Figment finishing re-animating a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors can visualize this attraction more than a moment preceeding park closing.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, viral, hip, or elbow complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the bear began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Paul Pressler when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.