Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An illusionary view of Figment's House and Broadcast Figment when it's not hidden in flight
Figment's House and Broadcast Figment
January 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 5 minutes on foot)
After you mosey
through Figment's house, you'll encounter her Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Figment getting into character for recording a scene from her latest film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to sue if his acorn comes off!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from lung or blood issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No food or churros allowed.
- The letters in "Figment's House and Broadcast Figment" can be scrambled to spell "Magcgfaoiat Nenfnitreuto She' Dssdbm."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.