Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Seat Figaro attraction at a distance
Figaro's House and Seat Figaro
November 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Figaro's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Figaro who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to participate.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.