Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Figaro's House and Seat Figaro attraction at midday
Figaro's House and Seat Figaro
February 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Figaro's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Greenhouse in the rain. There you can see Figaro getting into character for filming a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Passport. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Tom Sawyer!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, ribcage, wrist, fingernail, or viral complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from August 3 until perhaps February 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.