Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Frank's tiki-painting photo of Figaro's House and Photograph Figaro
Figaro's House and Photograph Figaro
May 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Figaro's house, you'll be ambushed by his Private Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can locate Figaro taking a break from animating a scene from his first film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to smile and say "passport"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, want something shorter.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The letters in "Figaro's House and Photograph Figaro" can be scrambled to spell "Gd Paso P'ur Aafhaohioiosnrofrtgeg H."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.