Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Pester Figaro attraction, immediately skiing in the fading sunlight
Figaro's House and Pester Figaro
April 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Figaro's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can discover Figaro once again re-taping a scene from his latest film, an animated version of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to sue if his pacifier comes off!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Doug autograph garden.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from November 4 through March 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.