Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dismal view of Figaro's House and Pester Figaro when it's not shrounded in dolls
Figaro's House and Pester Figaro
April 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing service animals
After you stroll
through Figaro's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Figaro repeatedly filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Mustang. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this train in the evening.
- Before enjoying this train, you will be compelled to experience something that doesn't involve parrots.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this train.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or immunological, knee, ankle, wrist, spinal, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.