Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A savage view of Figaro's House and Interrupt Figaro when it's not hidden in fog
Figaro's House and Interrupt Figaro
February 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired service animals
After you wander
through Figaro's house, you'll encounter his Private Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Figaro once again taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome fledgling!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- The golden pilot is named Scrooge Mcduck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ranger.