Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Interrupt Figaro attraction at park closing
Figaro's House and Interrupt Figaro
June 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Figaro's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Figaro finishing recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Elephant. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome box!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 39 kilotons.
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.