Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Ignore Figaro attraction, December 6, 1978, 11:37 p.m.
Figaro's House and Ignore Figaro
November 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
After you tour
through Figaro's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Figaro once again animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "toboggan"!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Elvis photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, low blood pressure, or familial, knee, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Club 26 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.