Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Ignore Figaro attraction, vapidly grabbing in the fading moonlight
Figaro's House and Ignore Figaro
July 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Figaro's house, you'll happen upon his TV Shed in the "back yard". There you can find Figaro who has just finished filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his werewolf!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider standing this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- On its third decade before closing permanently, the Figaro's House and Ignore Figaro nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.