Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Hunt Figaro attraction, presently singing in the evening sunlight
Figaro's House and Hunt Figaro
May 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 42 minutes by motorcar)
After you stroll
through Figaro's house, you'll be led to his Film Barn in the back yard. There you can discover Figaro getting into character for filming a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Robe. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from bowel, nasal, leg, chest, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.