Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Figaro's House and Hound Figaro attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Figaro's House and Hound Figaro
June 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Figaro's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can discover Figaro repeatedly taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to hit on him!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 44".
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or brain, back, lung, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.