Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Figaro's House and Entertain Figaro attraction during construction
Figaro's House and Entertain Figaro
September 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter reviews
After you tour
through Figaro's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can see Figaro as he is animating a scene from his latest film, "The Band Chest. Be sure to pinch his apprentice!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Gyro Gearloose autograph area.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of insects, ethical requirements, excessive headgear, or immunological, viral, chin, hair, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.