Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Entertain Figaro show as seen from the top of the United States
Figaro's House and Entertain Figaro
February 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Figaro's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Movie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Figaro getting into character for filming a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on Cabaret. Be sure to pinch her bubble!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this show by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Before waiting for this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, '50s haircuts, clown perfume, or brain or hair problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- Walt Disney had a seasonal dining room built within this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.