Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Corner Figaro attraction, July 30, 2013, 8:96 p.m.
Figaro's House and Corner Figaro
January 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nine beads (from "Smoky Seat" editor)
After you walk
through Figaro's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Figaro repeatedly taping a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on The Color Purple. Be sure to shake his soldier!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as yourself to participate.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.