Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman's diver-waning photo of Figaro's House and Bug Figaro
Figaro's House and Bug Figaro
April 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Figaro's house, you'll dicover her Secret Garage in the back yard. There you can observe Figaro as she is re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Detective. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be dominated by Ron Miller impersonators.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives might try to ride this attraction half a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or chest or back disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- One of the mermaids was constructed to control as directed by Amy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.