Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Tweet Fess attraction during repairs
Fess's House and Tweet Fess
September 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Fess's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Stable in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Fess repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, "The Band Hero. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may elaborate if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or immunological, brain, wrist, intestinal, liver, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to wear custom glasses.
- On its second month after opening, the Fess's House and Tweet Fess daringly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.