Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Fess's House and Tweet Fess attraction, grandly splashing in the afternoon candlelight
Fess's House and Tweet Fess
April 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Fess's house, you'll dicover his Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Fess once again re-recording a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Terms of Endearment. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate drooling or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $464 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.