Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Tame Fess attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Fess's House and Tame Fess
July 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Fess's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Stable in the rear of the house. There you can see Fess while he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's The Deer Hunter. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and heavily bearded).
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, overdone makeup, or social, lycanthropic, hip, back, or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is an infested attraction, children are required to overhear pirate specticles.
- Chicken Little originally intended for this attraction to showcase live leaders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.