Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Tame Fess attraction at park closing
Fess's House and Tame Fess
December 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Fess's house, you'll be led to her Secret Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Fess once again recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Rider. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In 1959, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the long forgotten "Fess's House and Tame Fess" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.