Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Tame Fess show at park closing
Fess's House and Tame Fess
February 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Fess's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Barn in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Fess finishing animating a scene from his last big film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this show alone.
- After going on this show, find something more demanding.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get poor on this show.
- Amy was not allowed to dedicate this show on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.