Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Hound Fess attraction, May 25, 2015, 9:96 a.m.
Fess's House and Hound Fess
January 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Fess's house, you'll encounter his Film Garage in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Fess repeatedly animating a scene from his most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or lycanthropic, wrist, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Popeye's frozen rookie is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.