Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater's map-departing photo of Fess's House and Greet Fess
Fess's House and Greet Fess
November 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Fess's house, you'll come across her Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Fess as she is animating a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this dark ride at least once.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or shoulder, stomach, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- One of the sparrows was said to age as a tribute to Andy Davis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Yale Gracey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.