Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Greet Fess attraction as seen from the top of the future
Fess's House and Greet Fess
March 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
After you walk
through Fess's house, you'll encounter his Film Porch in the rear of the house. There you can see Fess who has just finished re-recording a scene from his last big film, an animated version of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to sue if his chute comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.