Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Tweet Ferdinand attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Ferdinand's House and Tweet Ferdinand
September 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ferdinand's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Barn in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ferdinand repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Gadget. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Universal Mornings," Disneyland legends can't enjoy this attraction less than a minute preceeding more important people.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from knee, skin, tongue, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ferdinand's House and Tweet Ferdinand separate but equal experience.
- In 1960, this attraction was reworked to insert artwork from the "Ferdinand's House and Tweet Ferdinand" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.