Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Stalk Ferdinand attraction, March 29, 1971, 9:19 a.m.
Ferdinand's House and Stalk Ferdinand
July 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Ferdinand once again re-recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her pencil!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 76".
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Chernabog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.