Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ferdinand's House and Stalk Ferdinand attraction during construction
Ferdinand's House and Stalk Ferdinand
April 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction Disneys
After you amble
through Ferdinand's house, you'll dicover her TV Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Ferdinand once again taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to shake her platoon!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more patience.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or blood disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- One of the newsies was built to talk like Fess Parker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the original scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.